Friday, July 26, 2013

Swap Mouse from Wayneston Bears Has Arrived!


 I am happy to introduce you to Nibbles.  Six inches of serious mouse cuteness.  I acquired Nibbles through a swap with Wayne of Wayneston Bears.  I was so impressed at how professional Nibbles certification information and sewn in tag looked.  I am one happy swap recipient.  Thank you Wayne, you are a gem!!  





You can see more photos of Nibbles Here, be sure to look at all the other amazing creations he has listed on Bear Pile.  You can also visit him at his blog www.waynestonbears.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I have a few of Wayne's critters. He is one of my favorites. Your little mouse is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! Wayne has such wonderful talent, I own one of his dragons.
    I saw the bear you made him on instagram, such a cutie! Now I'm craving to do a swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Swap Shanna! I really really love your bear! Excellent craftmanship!

    I have shared the swap on my blog too:
    http://waynestonbears.blogspot.sg/2013/08/bear-swap-with-shanna-hiniker.html

    Have a great day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for your kind comments, and thank you Wayne for your blog post. I am relieved that you love little Fozzy. I hope you have a great day as well!

    ReplyDelete